New Acquisitions for November 2011
December 15, 2011
- MS 378 Texas Biomedical Research Institute Publications Collection, 2 linear feet.
- MS 384, Laxton (Rosalie) papers, 1.5 linear feet.
- MS 331 San Antonio River Authority records, 38 linear feet.
- MS 151 Pan American Round Tables of Texas records, .5 linear feet.
- UA 19.04 UTSA. Athletics Department, 1 linear foot
10 items [complete title list for November]
- Razas indigenas de Sonora y la guerra del Yaqui by Fortunato Hernández (1902). An ethnographic study of the indigenous peoples of Sonora and a history of the Yaqui War (1896-1900), written by a strongly pro-Porfirio anthropologist and surgeon.
- El movimiento obrero Mexicano en el sur de Texas, 1900-1920 by Emilio Zamora (1986). A study of the movement of Mexican workers into Texas in the early 20th century.