Acquisitions for November 2010
• [Texas/Mexico Border] Lone Star Harry American Representative Scout. New York: Dick’s Publishing House, n. d. First edition.
• [Texas/Mexico Border, Civil War] Delony, Lewis S.. 40 Years a Peace Officer. N.p., n.d.[ca. 1920’s?]. First edition.
• [Texas/Mexico Border] Gatewood, Jim. Slat Rodgers and the Love Field Lunatics.
• [Texas/Mexico Border] Hobbs, Richard Gear. Glamor Valley: Down in Texas on the Rio Grande.
• [Cookbooks] Cagle, William R., & Lisa Killion Stafford, comps. American books on food and drink: A bibliographical catalog of the cookbook collection housed in The Lilly Library at the [sic] Indiana University. New Castle, DE: Oak Knoll Press, 1998.
• [Texas Environmentalists] Todd, David. Texas Legacy Project: Stories of Courage & Conservation. Texas A & M Press: College Station, 2010.
• [San Antonio History] Williamson, Ron. Texas Pistoleers: The True Story Ben Thompson and King Fisher. History Press: Charleston, 2010. A biography of Ben Thompson and King Fisher who died in a gun fight in San Antonio.
• [San Antonio/Texas History] McDonald, David. Jose Antonio Navarro: In Search of the American Dream in Nineteenth-Century Texas. Watson Caufield and Mary Maxwell Arnold Republic of Texas Series Volum 2. Texas State Historical Association, 2010.
• [Texas/Mexico Border] Taylor, David. David Taylor: Working the Line. Radius Books, 2010.
• [Rio Grande Valley] Nelson, Margaret C.. Mimbres Lives and Landscapes. School for Advanced Research Press, 2010. The Membres people lived in Mexico, New Mexico and Texas (along the Rio Grande).
• Naomi Shihab Nye, 1 box
• Bilingual-Bicultural Studies faculty papers of Albar Pena, 4 boxes
• President’s Office, 40 boxes
• Libraries, Office of the Dean, 5 boxes